Our client is an established organization within the Banking & Financial Services domain. They are seeking for a meticulous and independent Test Analyst to be part of its Financial Information Management team to support the Group's Basel Credit & Market Risk System.
- Degree in Finance, Banking or Computer Science;
- 2 years working experience in the Banking & Financial Services industry;
- Good knowledge of banking products, i.e. Loans, Overdrafts, Trade Finance and Treasury;
- Conceptual understanding of Data Architecture, Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence;
- Familiar with change management documents, i.e. Business Requirements, Functional Specifications and Data Mappings;
- Strong knowledge of Data Interface mappings and ETL;
- Comfortable with Moody's Risk Authority software module for credit and market risk;
- Proficient in SQL scripting, MS Excel functions and Pivot table;
- Prior experience conducting testing or UAT, logging errors and documenting test scripts, results and findings.
- â€‹Hands-on experience in OBIEE & QlikView.
- Analyze of test results and provide UAT support for Basel Credit & Market Risk-related change requests and projects;
- Perform UAT preparation and execution tasks, i.e. configuration of Moody's Analytics Risk Authority software to support the credit/ market risk testing cycles;
- Provide test summary and regular status reporting;
- Conduct functional validation of system changes, eg. data transport from Data Warehouse to Risk Authority;
- Fine tuning of user requirements to cater for changes in business rules and new products;
- Assist in financial verification of Group-level results.