An exciting opportunity for a strong leader to take care of Infrastructure related operations across multiple lines of business, leveraging industry best practices in a well-established organization.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Systems;
- More than 8 years of IT experience, with more than 5 years in managing IT Service Management/Delivery;
- Strong understanding of Computer Operations, Production, Incident, Problem & Change Management;
- Good understanding of operational tools, software and hardware to ensure smooth running of IT Services;
- Knowledge in Service Level Management and conversant in ISO, ITIL, ITSM and/or SQA;
- Strong analytical skills, with leadership quality and demonstrate ability to conceptualize and communicate clearly;
- Good understanding of challenges in complex financial services environment;
- Ability to galvanized multiple teams to work together to resolve issues;
- Be proactive, thorough, and well-organized;
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- ITIL Certified;
- PMP / PRINCE2 Certified.
- Provide leadership for business-as-usual (BAU) work across multiple business lines;
- Manage Incident, Problem, Change to ensure efficiency of the established procedures to achieve optimum performance levels;
- Identify key risks and ensure that all incidents all resolved;
- Work closely with other IT team and vendor relationship to ensure the overall service delivery as per SLA;
- Work closely with Business and Technology teams globally to bring to closure on all incidents;
- Leverage project management skills to participate in the delivery of any ITSM-related initiatives;
- Lead initiatives that work towards process improvements and overall effectiveness in areas of responsibilities;
- Manage the team in terms of staff requirements, job descriptions, staff appraisals, set performance objectives, work discipline and salary reviews;
- Develop effective and workable framework for managing and improving IT service delivery in the organization.