An established financial institution is seeking an experienced Project Manager to lead and manage a regional team in delivering high visibility regional regulatory IT projects.
- At least 15 years of working experience in IT project delivery;
- Proven track record in managing projects worth more than S$10 million;
- Sound knowledge of financial accounting concepts;
- Familiar with data warehouse concepts;
- Banking/insurance background;
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills.
- PMP certified.
- Lead and manage a regional team in the delivering of regional regulatory IT projects;
- Establish strategies and plans for successful end-to-end project deployments and solutions;
- Collaborate with business, IT and vendors to ensure solutions are aligned to Group IT strategy and roadmap;
- Manage project risks and ensure compliance for guiding principles, framework and standards.