A challenging and exciting opportunity as a Data Engineer to work with one of the fastest growing financial institutions for their complex data projects.
- Bachelors in IT, Computer Science or Engineering;
- At least 2-3 years of working experience in a big data analytics environment;
- Experience using open source data science tools such as Talend,Spark to deploy and manipulate large data sets;
- Must have experience in Webservices – S3, Redshift, Athena, Kinesis, EMR, EC2 ;
- Deep knowledge of Analytics model/software and tools with the ability to conceptualize, architect the key components and to develop prototypes using tools like Data Lake,R,Qlik etc;
- Extensive experience working with very large data sets, data visualization, data mining, and data cleansing/transformation and machine learning;
- Proven track record of solving challenging problems by applying advanced analytics;
- Good analytical ability, conceptual thinking, planning and organisational skills.
- Background in financial sector.
- Responsible for designing and building new Big Data applications for analyzing data and implementing ways to improve the process;
- Involved in designing and developing ETL process including fine tuning and optimization;
- Design and implement data pipelines to incorporate new big data sets;
- Working closely with Stakeholders, Vendors, SME and Data architects to understand the technical specifications,requirements ;
- Build analytics tool that uses data pipeline to provide actionable insights into key business performance metrics;
- Continuously monitoring and testing the system to ensure optimized performance of the models.