We are looking for a Junior Analyst who will be assisting in the User AcceptanceTesting (UAT) for Transaction Banking operations.
- Has a Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Computer Science or similar;
- Has 2 years of relevant experience in business analysis and/or testing within Financial Services industry;
- Good experience working with business users;
- Experience in test planning, creation, execution (UAT) and defects management;
- Good working knowledge of system development life cycle and testing methodologies;
- Is meticulous, has an eye for details;
- Excellent written, presentation and communication skills;
- A good team player, with the ability to function independently as well.
- Experience in Treasury.
- As a Business Analyst/Tester for different applications, focus on User Acceptance Testing (UAT);
- Coordinate with business users/stakeholders to gather necessary elements for successful testing;
- End-to-end responsibility for the testing process (test planning, test case preparation and execution of tests, analysis of test results, defect management);
- Analysis of test results and measuring of KPIs against defined quality criteria;
- Perform root cause analysis;
- Provide test summary and regular status reporting.