A reputable company in the finance sector is seeking a Senior Agile Coach to be the Section Head, building up a team of Agile Coaches and managing the organization's agile capabilities.
- Certified Scrum Master;
- Solid experience coaching C-level management on Agile;
- Strong experience in leading complex projects with multiple development teams and work streams;
- Excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management skills;
- Experienced in the usage of Agile tools (eg. Jira, Confluence, Trello etc);
- Familiar with Agile development methodologies (eg. Scrum and KanBan);
- Good experience coaching, mentoring and developing a team of direct reports;
- Strong communication, presentation, documentation and negotiation skills;
- Ability to work independently, manage stress and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in the financial sector.
- â€‹Lead and mentor a team of Scrum Masters for project deliveries;
- Drive the adoption and roll-out of Agile design and engineering practices;
- Plan and manage the risks, issues, costs and schedule following the Agile framework and principles;
- Lead the Project / Scrum team in design methods and principles, adopting a standard for issue and risk management;
- Provide guidance and direction to the team to ensure effective and continuous delivery pipeline;
- Build up the organization's agile capabilities, including providing coaching to C-level management.