We have an excellent opportunity for a Report Support Analyst to be part of the Risk Management team in a financial industry.
- Degree or Diploma in Information Technology, Business or Banking and Finance;
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and project management software applications is required;
- Comfortable with interpreting, managing and evaluating data;
- Able to identify an issue, resolve it or escalate it to the relevant department if required;
- Good communication skills.
- Basic understanding of SQL, XML, SSRS, SSIS, data warehouse and Business Intelligence (QlikView or Qliksense).
- Support the Risk Department on reports preparation;
- Identify, maintain, resolve and track any issues raised by the team;
- Assist in the documentation of reporting process flows and procedures;
- Manage the Service Level Agreement timelines and requirements;
- Maintain the accuracy and filing of documents for auditing purposes.