An excellent opportunity to be involved in large scale projects for the bank within the Corporate Banking area.â€‹
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Financial Engineering;
- Has at least 5 years of Project Management experience with Information Technology (IT) application development projects in banking;
- Good knowledge in corporate banking and on-boarding / account opening space;
- Proven ability to interact with various users, senior management , IT teams and external vendors effectively;
- Experience in project plans, milestones, measures, budgets, resource and time management;
- Technical exposure to Java (Spring, Struts, Hibernate) and Angular2;
- Able to get into details with developers and testers if required;
- Drive team work to resolve complex business issues through sharing in-depth knowledge and experience;
- Excellent people and stakeholder management skills.
- PMP Certified;
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) Certification.
- Responsible for all aspects of project management and involved justification of Business and Financial cases;
- Meet project deadlines, identify project obstacles, proactively mitigate risks and escalate and resolve issues effectively;
- Manage and direct the resources necessary to achieve the project objectives;
- Practically apply project management concepts to facilitate the achievement of project goals ensuring predictable, consistent and successful project delivery;
- Conduct regular project meetings and provide regular status monitoring on all project activities;
- Identify project risks and work closely with team members to mitigate the risks and resolve project issues;
- Conduct regular quality assessment, monitor project performance and actively take preventive/corrective actions;
- Ensure adherence to corporate project governance policy;
- Conduct post implementation reviews and recommend areas for improvement.