An exciting opportunity for a strong leader to take care of Data Center related operations across multiple lines of business, leveraging industry best practices in a well-established bank.
- More than 10 years of IT experience, with more than 5 years in Data Center Management;
- Competent in managing Data Center or any Technology support group in a multi-platform environment, namely MVS/AS400, UNIX and WINTEL;
- Strong analytical skills, with leadership quality and demonstrate ability to conceptualize and clearly communicate the findings;
- Strong understanding of Computer Operations, Production & Output Control and Problem & Change Management;
- Good understanding of operational tools and software especially in automation initiatives within Data Center
- Knowledge in Service Level Management and conversant in ISO, ITIL. ITSM and/or SQA;
- Good understanding of challenges in complex financial services environment;
- Ability to galvanized multiple teams to work together to resolve issues;
- Be proactive, thorough, and well-organized;
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent soft skills especially interpersonal and presentation skills.
- ITIL Certified.
- Provide leadership in the Data Center for Output Management and Scheduling across multiple business lines;
- Lead initiatives that work towards process improvements and overall effectiveness in areas of responsibilities;
- Manage the team in terms of staff requirements, job descriptions, staff appraisals, set performance objectives, work discipline and salary reviews;
- Continual process improvement, ensure efficiency of the established procedures to achieve optimum performance levels for the Data Center Operations;
- Supervise the Data Center Operations staff during periods of crisis or problem situations;
- Identify key risks and ensure that all incidents all resolved;
- Work closely with Business and Technology teams globally to bring to closure on all incidents;
- Assess requirements and issues to find solutions to business needs;
- Influence Stakeholders to arrive at consensus on these solutions;
- Ensure proper management techniques and best practices/processes are applied, including reporting and timely status updates;
- Provide constant reviews and feedback on areas of potential risks and threats to identify these risk elements and take appropriate corrective and/or preventive measures.