We are looking for a driven and determined digital project manager who will be leading/managing the digital projects across the bank.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Financial Engineering;
- Minimum 5-7 years experience in Project Management for Software Development & Implementation Projects within financial services domain;
- Familiar with digital, online and/or mobile technologies / applications and delivering complex innovative technology initiatives;
- Strong appreciation of latest technologies, strategies and innovative approaches to help transform businesses;
- Proven ability to interact with various users, senior management , IT teams and external vendors effectively;
- Experience in project plans, milestones, measures, budgets, resource and time management;
- Drives team work to resolve complex business issues through sharing in-depth knowledge and experience;
- Excellent people and stakeholder management skills.
- PMP Certified;
- Agile / Scrum Certified;
- Prior experience in Java/J2ee technologies.
- Responsible for all aspects of project management from conceptualization to implementation;
- Meet project deadlines, identify project obstacles, proactively mitigate risks and escalate and resolve issues effectively;
- Practically apply project management concepts to facilitate the achievement of project goals ensuring successful project delivery;
- Manage and direct the resources necessary to achieve the project objectives;
- Regular project meetings, and provide regular status monitoring on all project activities;
- Identify project risks and work closely with team members to mitigate the risks and resolve project issues;
- Conduct regular quality assessment, monitor project performance and actively take preventive/corrective actions;
- Conduct post implementation reviews and recommend areas for improvement.