A great career opportunity for a Business Analyst who has good domain understanding of Foreign Exchange to work on the business side and gain in-depth exposure with an established financial institution.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Engineering;
- Minimum 3 years of Business Analyst experience in the Financial Services industry;
- Knowledge in Treasury and Market products such as Forex (FX), Money Market, Derivatives and Securities;
- Excellent stakeholder management skill to liaise with people across different levels and departments;
- Strong experience in requirements gathering, gap analysis and documentation;
- Independent and strong team player with good inter-personal skills;
- Excellent communication, presentation, and documentation skills.
- Familiar with Agile methodologies;
- Work closely with business users to gather, understand, analyze business requirements to prepare the functional requirements;
- Develop business case and translate the requirements into functional specifications;
- Conducting impact analysis of business requests on existing processes;
- Work closely with technology team to ensure that business requirements and requests are delivered timely, accurately and successfully;
- Responsible to plan the test scenarios and test cases and co-ordinate with business users to perform the User Acceptance Test (UAT);
- Provide the support to queries from business users and manage the business-as-usual (BAU) activities.