Seeking for a energetic Project Manager to be part of their digital transformation journey within the entertainment / hospitality industry. The Project Manager would work in cohesion with the business users, internal stakeholders, vendors and technical teams in the implementation of transformation projects to achieve business objectives.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems;
- With at least 5 years of Project Management experience preferably in Digital space and CRM;
- Good experience in managing business requirements and user expectations;
- Good experience in the area of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems and complex IT systems;
- Good understanding of Business to Business (B2B) / Business to Customer (B2C) workflows and processes;
- Experience working with Agile methodology;
- Strong experience in impact analysis, functional testing and documentation;
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills and attention to detail;
- Strong communication, presentation, and technical writing skills.
- PMP Certified.
- Responsible for end-to-end project management and delivery of IT system to support business transformation;
- Understanding the business processes and evaluate the viability and feasibility of implementing enhancements;
- Manage business stakeholders to support their business initiatives and plans and establish good relationships;
- Work with vendors to manage business-technical requirements;
- Collaborate with business units and run requirements gathering workshops to Identify business requirements;
- Plan and manage resource for functional requirements, testing, training;
- Identify gaps and perform analysis with users and technical teams;
- Develop business case and translate the requirements into functional specifications;
- Monitor and report of project progress, issues and risks to ensure deliverables are on track;
- Ensure necessary changes / enhancements are implemented and documented as per corporate standards and guidelines.