We have an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic Network Engineer to be of our client’s Network Operations Team focusing on Change Implementation. You will be part of the Infrastructure team for network operations and solution implementation within Asia in the financial services industry.
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology;
- At least 5 year’s experience in infrastructure support and implementation in the area of Network, Voice, Data and Firewall;
- Experience supporting large enterprise network and proven working knowledge of at least three of the following: EIGRP, IGRP, BGP, OSPF, RIP;
- Good working knowledge of routing protocols, LAN, WAN network and Network Protocols and Security i.e. DHCP / DNS / NTP;
- Experience in configuring Servers, AD, DHCP, BIND, wan accelerator, server load balancing;
- Working knowledge enterprise TCP/IP communications (IPv4, QoS, IPSEC, etc);
- Good experience in Dealer Voice Systems products i.e. BT, IPC or Etrali;
- Strong understanding of VoIP, SIP and Cisco networks;
- Strong knowledge in ITIL and change management with analytical skills in problem solving;
- Independent and strong team player with good inter-personal skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- CCNA / CCNP / CCVP certified.
- Juniper Networks Certified.
- Takes part in Life Cycle Management Projects;
- Responsible for developing, improving, supporting and delivering change implementation of global enterprise network;
- Support IT operations and perform switches, network and server installation, configuration, testing and maintenance of LAN/WAN related devices;
- Configure and troubleshoot Network / Voice / Data / Firewall services and issues on various network hardware devices;
- Support voice and telecommunication services across the Asia offices;
- Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve network problems to ensure business continuity;
- Initiate, Implement and Support Incident/Problem/Change/Service Requests;
- Maintaining proper network documentation and providing report metrics for all change requests;
- Interacting with stakeholders, integration and engineering team in regards with network change management.