An excellent opportunity for an Visual / User Interface (UI) Designer to expand his/her user experience knowledge and skills in the financial industry.
- Strong visual, UI conceptualising and designing skills – portfolio required;
- Has 1-5 years of related experience;
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and PowerPoint and familiar with SharePoint;
- Keen aesthetic sense – able to make designs beautiful;
- Comfortable designing for different media, including EDMs, presentation decks and templates, print posters, web/mobile interfaces;
- Able to create icons, graphical elements, illustrations, and infographics from scratch and strong in layouts and typography;
- Experience in doing storyboarding and basic video editing, especially telestrations;
- Familiar with the latest interface design trends and best practices;
- Able to present and sell designs to stakeholders;
- Able to work within constraints and under pressure without getting frustrated;
- Able to handle complexity and unstructured environments.
- Basic HTML knowledge for EDM production;
- Banking/finance knowledge.
- Conceptualise and design visuals in the form of EDMs, presentation decks, marketing material, and user interfaces (web/mobile);
- Create graphical elements including icons, illustrations, and infographics;
- Create and troubleshoot EDMs to ensure they are properly displayed;
- Work closely with stakeholders and management to help them visually communicate concepts and ideas;
- Review designs or screens for quality issues.