An exciting opportunity with a global bank for the compliance technology team handling development and support of their know-your-client (KYC) and other compliance platforms.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent;
- At least 5 years of development experience using J2EE with Spring and Hibernate in banking and financial services environment;
- Strong knowledge and experience in Java Business Process Manager (JBPM) or other similar enterprise workflow management system;
- Hands on experience in design, development, testing and deployment with more than 1 SDLC and Agile methodology;
- Excellent knowledge of Oracle database;
- Results oriented and focused on meeting deliverable timelines;
- Good communication skills and client oriented attitude.
- Experience with AML/KYC application and knowledge.
- Responsible for design, development and release of KYC and related applications as per internal standards and general best practices;
- Perform coding, testing, implementation of J2EE web-based applications using Waterfall and Agile methodologies;
- Involve in architectural design review and research for alternatives and technologies;
- Coordinate and manage multiple projects delivery as per business and regulatory requirement;
- Conduct risk assessment and recommend appropriate mitigation plan to stakeholders;
- Work closely with other development teams, functional and business teams, operation team and all relevant stakeholders.