Our client is looking for an experienced Finance Analyst to support the Group Financial Control & Assurance team.
- Degree in Finance or Accountancy;
- At least 5 years of experience in Finance or Accounting;
- Good understanding of General Ledger Account Ownership (GLAO), Manual Journal Entries (MJE) standards, Quality Assurance Reviews (QAR);
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications and Hyperion tools
- Posses good financial control mindset and balance sheet substantiation;
- Able to distill and frame issues clearly to internal stakeholders;
- Proactive, motivated and independent;
- Excellent communication, presentation, and able to work across different departments and locations.
- Experience in Banking;
- Review and ensure that controls and processes adhere to the Standards, Processes and Procedures;
- Ensure that operating standards and requirements of Quality Assurance Review are met;
- Develop framework for regulatory reporting;
- Provide support on financial control policies, standards and processes;
- Understand regulatory developments and its implications for the Finance department;
- Strengthen the financial control environment by improving and standardizing processes and policies across all business units;
- Assist in financial control related initiatives;
- Provide overall support to Internal Audit;
- Promote and drive financial control mindset and awareness across the Group;
- Prepare online learning material for related topics.