An excellent opportunity for an experienced Software Developer to work in a global environment to be involved in different .NET related application projects.
- Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering;
- Minimum 3 years experience in application development using Microsoft technologies, especially on large scale custom build, complex projects;
- Should have good exposure in Web Applications Development;
- A good team player with the ability to function independently;
- Good communication and documentation skills.
- Test driven development (TDD);
- Windows app (Winform) / SSRS/ SSIS, Angular Framework, PowerShell scripting, iOS/Android mobile App;
- Good knowledge of Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Gather requirements from the business users and translate them into technical specifications;
- Undertake product impact analysis, development, testing and support activities;
- Responsible for developing technical specifications, coding, implementation, integration, documentation and user guide according to agreed standards;
- Aid in trouble-shooting problems and providing effective solutions for UAT and SIT;
- Provide continuous post-implementation support and enhancement based on business needs;
- Working closely with co-developers, testers and various business users to develop and improve operations processes and procedures;
- Participate in evaluation technical risks and perform impact analysis to ensure effort estimate is accurate;
- Be Proactive in putting up recommendations to achieve better system performance and efficiency.