A well-known client in the financial sector is seeking a Project Manager to assist them in the implementation and coordination of strategic projects in the area of Analytics and Business Intelligence.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Technology;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in managing IT projects in the areas of Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence, Big Data and Data Analytics;
- Strong understanding of issues surrounding Data projects (e.g. data quality, data completeness, data visualization);
- Experience in managing complex IT projects using different methodologies (e.g. Waterfall, Agile, Scrum);
- Experience managing contract proposals, negotiations and vendors;
- Solid project management skills with strong organization, problem solving and multi-tasking skills.
- Should possess leadership, relationship management, influencing and negotiation skills.
- PMP or Agile Certified;
- Familiar with BI tools such as Qlikview, Qliksense, Datastage and Netezza;
- Experience in the financial sector.
- Coordinate resources/activities across organizations to facilitate execution of projects;
- Ensure that all projects are on-time and within scope by tracking project and task progress;
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques;
- Responsible for contract proposals, negotiations and approval for the project;
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques;
- Manage the relationship with the team members and stakeholders;
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks;
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation and communication plan.