Our client within the Financial Services is looking for a Project Analyst to join their team. You will get to support PnL projects related to Product Control and Governance. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply!
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Finance related disciplines;
- Experience using Excel and VBA analyse and manipulateÂ large and complex data sets;
- Understanding of project and change management;
- Analytical and possesses a quantitative mindset with a keen attention to detail;
- Independent and strong team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Experience working inÂ Â Financial / Banking Services;
- Familiar with Murex, Wall street and Markit Systems.
- Support a wide variety of Profit and Loss (PnL)Â projects related to Product Control & Governance;
- Responsible for data analysis, reporting and reconciliation against ledger and trade surveillance;
- Assisting the team in system testing, reports verification and process documentation;
- Participating in root cause analysis and taking the corrective steps;
- Excellent problem solving, communication, and analytical skills;
- Keen to to work in an evolving and fast-paced environment.