An excellent opportunity to take up interesting .NET development projects in a global environment within the financial sector. You will get to gain global exposure as you work together with the regional teams to enhance and support the systems.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering and Information Systems;
- At least 5 years of development experience in .NET( C#)Â and MS SQL technologies;
- Proficient in designing, building and maintaining databases (MS SQL, Oracle, SQL server);
- Good knowledge of Agile/Scrum methodology;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- A good team player with the ability to function independently.
- Experience in Service NowÂ andÂ continuous delivery suite like Jenkins, Nolio, GIT or Artifactory;
- Good knowledge of Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Gather requirements from the business users and translate them into technical specifications;
- Responsible for developing technical specifications, coding, implementation, integration, documentation and user guide;
- Work closely with co-developers, testers and business users to develop and improve operations processes and procedures;
- Provide recommendations to achieve better system performance and efficiency;
- Aid in trouble-shooting problems and provide effective solutions for UAT and SIT;
- Undertake product impact analysis, development, testing and support activities;
- Participate in evaluation technical risks and perform impact analysis to ensure effort estimate is accurate.