An exciting opportunity awaits you! Our client is looking for a Data Analyst to support the Data Governance projects in the financial services industry.Â
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Finance related disciplines;
- At least 2-3Â years of experience in analyzingÂ data and developing SQL queries;
- Strong databaseÂ concepts, designing techniques andÂ database management;
- Experience in working on bigÂ dataÂ sets to performÂ dataÂ quality checking and clearing;
- Proficient inÂ DataÂ Mapping, DataÂ analysis and good knowledge in the Financial domain;
- Experience in dataÂ modelling to analyseÂ large volumes ofÂ dataÂ to provide necessary metrics;
- GoodÂ analyticalÂ ability, conceptual thinking, planning and organisational skills.
- Independent and strong team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Experience in ETL Tools (e.g. Informatica / Oracle Warehouse builder / SSIS);
- Experience in Business Intelligence (BI) tools (e.g. Qliksense).
- Support Data Quality team by performing dataÂ profilingÂ and prepareÂ dataÂ mapping specifications;
- Responsible for data analysis and data profiling to evaluate the qualityÂ of the data in the bank;
- ExtractÂ dataÂ fromÂ dataÂ tables inÂ dataÂ warehouse using SQL queries;
- Develop ETL jobs by writingÂ business rules during the ETL process;
- Develop scorecards and dashboards to evaluate quality of data;
- Identify business requirements and provide technical documentation;
- Able to manage delivery of projects through complete SDLC;
- Participating in providing support for SIT/UAT.Â