An exciting opportunity for Actuarial professional to drive product strategy in Product and Pricing team of well-established financial firm.
- Degree in Actuarial, Quantitative Finance, Statistics or related field;
- At least 4Â years of working experience in Actuarial field;
- Prior experience handling product development and pricing methodologies;
- Hands-on experience in strategyÂ and model development;
- Meticulous, self-motivated and able to work under pressure;
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills.
- Experience in Prophet.
- Involve in design andÂ development of product strategy and pricing methodologies according to internal and regulatory requirements;
- ConductÂ analysis on current and new product/pricing to ensureÂ adherence to actuarial standards of practice;
- Responsible to provide requirements related to Actuarial aspects in product implementation and other related system set up;
- Lead or take part in new project initiatives within the company;Â Â Â Â Â
- Work closely with all stakeholders on product and pricing related issues;
- Perform other related duties as assigned.