We are looking for a Security Specialist with experience in managing and implementing IT Security projects & solutions inÂ financial services industry.
- A Bachelor\’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or similar field;
- At least 5-6Â years of working experience in IT Security project management;
- Experience working with audit,Â compliance & risk managementÂ teams;
- Updated with security technologies, tools, new trends & recent discussions;
- Familiar withÂ local regulatory requirements such as MAS Technology Risks Management;
- Excellent communicationÂ and stakeholder management abilities;
- Experience developing and maintaining policies, procedures, standards and guidelines;
- Excellent leadership skill in managing people and projects;
- Ability to manage stress and multi-task;
- Has good analytical and planning skill.
- PMP/Prince II or CISSP Certified.
- Responsible to plan,implement,Â and manage ITÂ security system projects;
- Work closely with IT Security Management team to ensureÂ project oversight & provideÂ formalized project governance and reporting;Â
- Work with stakeholders,Â IT Teams and vendors to review and streamline the work processes;
- Establish & maintain goodÂ relationship with key stakeholders & project teams in providing project progress;
- Manage project changes, identify potential threats & crisis & able to provide best security solutions;
- Organize and document regular project meetings, and provide regular status monitoring on all project activities to management;
- Develops, maintain and enforce company information security standards and guidelines;
- Informs senior management of all security risks and recommend solution;
- Ensure timely completion of projects & toÂ provide any assistance for any issues faced by project teams;
- Provide recommendations to management on how to improve project delivery.