We are looking for an experienced User Experience (UX) DesignerÂ in designing compelling, intuitive, and interactive digital transformation journey. If hired, you will be key in helping us reach our goal – in enhancing customer experience for my client\’s digital journey. This will also be anÂ great opportunity for you to grow in UX knowledge and skills, especially in the financial sector.
- Degree or Diploma related to Design, Multimedia Design, Interaction Design or Visual Communications;
- Minimum 4 – 5 years ofÂ relevant experience in the area ofÂ web and mobile interface design (UI/UX) experience;
- Proficient in wire-framing, prototyping, creation ofÂ user experience mock ups and enhancing customer journey;
- Skilled in any of the Design Software tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Balsamiq, Adobe XD, InVision, Sketch, UXPin;
- Prior hands-on experience in large portal/web-based/mobileÂ application design & developmentÂ andÂ back-end integration to database/systems;
- Knowledgeable about the latest trends and best practices in UI/UX design;
- Ability to maintain high level of initiative, think out of the box and to work independently;
- Should have the ability to innovate, visualize and create excellent customer experience through the design;
- Excellent documentation and communication skills.
- Banking/Finance knowledge;
- Familiarity with design methodologies such as design thinking, lean UX.
- Responsible for the design, develop, maintain and support of the aesthetic design of portals, web and mobile interfaces;
- Relate requirements into concepts in the form of storyboards, user flows, scenarios and wireframes;
- Create detailed wireframes including interaction specifications and build prototypes;
- Define information architecture, site structure, navigation models;
- Visualize, create, design and conceptualize the user experience;
- Ensure consistent style guide through the sites with appropriate design changes in accordance to corporate branding;
- Present concepts and UX solution to various stakeholders;
- Design and developÂ theÂ complete applicationsÂ with integration to back-end databases/systems;
- Understand and incorporate business needs into overall design aspects.