An exciting opportunity with one of the leading E-commerce businesses in Singapore. As assistant manager, the incumbent will work with the manager to lead a team to resolve technical issues with the application systems, as well as implement new features to improve its business function.
- Degree in Computer Science, IT or equivalent;
- 6 years in software development experience in Java technologies like Java Standard Edition and Java Enterprise Edition;
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proactive, responsible,Â good work attitude and a team player;
- Self-motivated and able to work in a highly pressured dynamic environment;
- Familiar with design pattern, i.e. Java blue prints, MVC GOF and able to apply the pattern to effectively solve common design problems;
- Well experienced in Oracle , Web technologies, Web services, Unix, System integration.
- ITIL certified.
- Analyze requirements, design specifications, perform coding, testing, document and maintain systems for critical applications;
- Enhancing web based applications based on business needs and providing continuous supportÂ to the application;
- Interact with business teams and cross functional teams for system changes and enhancements;
- MaintainÂ allÂ technicalÂ standards and ensure adherence at all times for best practices, frameworks, software coding standards and guidelines;
- Participates in the design, development and implementation of complex applications, often using new technologies;
- Must work well in a supportive and transparent team environment, while having the ability toÂ leadÂ and coach software engineers in issue resolutions.