If you are customer driven, and successful in increasing market share through segment wise strategies, here is the exciting opportunity for you!
A leadership role to manage, drive and implement the Segment Marketing and Sponsorship strategies for one of the established customer driven Financial sector firm.
- Degree in Business or Accountancy orÂ Finance or Marketing or related discipline;
- Minimum 5+ years experience in Portfolio Management, Customer/Market Segmentation and Corporate Sponsorship strategies;
- An expert in creating end executing Segment Marketing and Campaign strategies for target audience;
- Expertise on Customer research and insights, brand engagements and customised market propositions;
- Self starter with solid leadership experience, ability to work both independently and team environment;
- Excellent articulation and organization skills with ability to work with people at different levels;
- Excellent time management, result oriented and good stakeholder management skills;
- Analytical thinker with good understanding of customer business process.
- Analytics-Driven Segment Marketing;Â
- Experience in banking or insurance domain is preferred.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of the overall Customer Experience vision, strategy, principles and standards;
- Management & execution of all customer segmentation planning across direct to digital (e-mail, mobile, and direct mail);
- Partner with consumer insights and analytics team to drive segment wise strategies and marketing plans;
- Define a standard marketing methodology and plan through customer journey mappingÂ and analysis; â€‹
- Work with Segment and Sponsorship team to derive most customer driven sponsorship and loyalty programmes;
- Enhance customer brand engagements via creative marketing campaigns and cross sell initiatives;
- Manage Marketing and sponsorship budget plan, analyse product volume and revenue performance and recommend variance plan;
- Develop below-the-lineÂ customer communication plan from initiation to tracking.