Great opportunity to work in an established Insurance organization to help manage the agency distribution operation and expenses.
- Degree / Diploma in Finance, Business Studies or Operations;
- 8-10 years of experience in distribution operations and associated management reporting;
- Relevant experience in managing and supporting agencies;
- Strong knowledge in the agencies business;
- Good interpersonal and operational skills;
- Attention to detail while maintaining a clear overview of key issues;
- Ability to work with minimum supervision;
- Goal-oriented and resourceful;
- Preferably from insurance industry.
- Review of distribution expense projects;
- Validation and evaluate of all program results and analysis of distribution expenses; Â
- Management of Distribution Expenses budget control, reviewing the monthly accrual processes; consolidating all unit expenses, accruals and payments to Finance;
- Business and process improvement to the management of agency distribution expenses;
- Provide support to agencies and channel distribution management;
- Liaise with various aspects of partner including managing brokers.