We are seeking an experienced individual withÂ strong understanding of software application release management to be part of the team to automate the process of software delivery and infrastructure changes.
â€‹Someone who have a passion for scripting and coding and keen to move into the continuous integration and continuous deployment toÂ actively improveÂ the application release automation solution.
â€‹And the same time, youÂ will be the Gatekeeper to govern and uphold the deployment process andÂ be involved with the planning and management of software releases and deployment activities to ensure integrity and quality releases.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Technology;
- At least 6 years of experience in Application Support in managingÂ software deploymentsÂ / change requests;
- MinimumÂ 3 years of experience working in release management orÂ release engineering;
- â€‹Good experience in deployment process and handling production support requests;
- Hands-on experience in design and implementing SCM (Software Configuration Management) tools (e.g. IBM UrbanCode, SonarQube or Jenkins);
- Demonstrated track record to deploy applicationsÂ successfully working with multiple stakeholders and teams;
- Excellent communication skillsÂ to influence key decisions, mediate conflicts and build consensus;
- Excellent team player with strong analytical skills.
- Experienced with SCM tools (IBM UrbanCode, SonarQube or Jenkins).
- Responsible to develop, monitor and maintain all release and deployment activities and schedule and liaise with variousÂ teams and stakeholders to abide to the deployment process and schedule;
- Assist in the prioritisation process and manage the release and configuration change conflicts to resolution for all deployment requests and activities;
- Responsible for control and governance of deployment to the Production environment;
- Assist in the documentation and preparation of release plan, release note and deployment plan;
- Work closely with the application team to develop contingencies for handling release failure and release rollback scenariosÂ to ensure integrity and quality releases;
- Participate in technical solution sessions, release-related riskÂ analysis andÂ post-deployment reviews to contribute to ongoing continuousÂ process improvement initiatives;
- Participate in the communication process through all levels of communication and ensure conformation to set quality standards;
- Actively participate in the automation script for deployment activities through script or tools.