Our client is seeking for a DevOps Engineer to be part of a leading organization in the Financial Services industry.
Business IT systems need a constant upgrade of their features with speed , efficiency, reliability and a never before frequency. To meet this demand, a repetitive and incrementally improving process is required to bridge the gap between IT development and operations. We\’re looking for someone who has working experience on Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD)Â automation technologies to bring about a Zero Touch deployment process within the bank.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Systems;
- At least 4 years of hands-on experience in an Agile DevOps environment;
- Working experience in automation technologiesÂ and Continuous Integration and Continuous delivery processes (CI / CD);
- Prior experience in setting up continuous delivery (CD) pipeline for mission-critical applications;
- Expertise in automation/configuration tools like Docker, Kubernetes, Puppet, Chef, Jenkins, Ansible, Travis CI;
- Skilled at build and deployment automation products like TFS (Team Foundation Server);
- Hands-on experience in scripting languages;
- Strong grasp of testing automation tools and methodologies;
- Familar with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment;
- An out-of-the-box thinker adept at problem-solving;
- Collaborative communicator with good written communication skills;
- Ability to multi-task while meeting deadlines;
- Agile / SCRUM Certified;
- Experience in Financial Services Industry.
- Responsible for setting upÂ the end-to-end Continuous Delivery pipelines in collaboration with the Global team;
- Define and configure the processes for automation of testing, build and deployment toÂ targetÂ Zero Touch Deployment;
- Design, develop, deploy automated tests and support high quality software build in a continuous build environment;
- On-board Java-based and .Net-based applications to the end to end TFS pipeline;
- Provide design and implementation guidance and mentoring as necessary to team members in best practices, tool use, and quality assurance in the software configuration management effort;
- Proactively identify build/release pipeline bottlenecks, diagnose, and resolve build failures, and discover new efficiencies;
- Stay abreast of the latest improvements and technologies in Continuous Delivery models.