Looking for a career in an exciting and challenging role, then be part of team who will leverage data in decision making in optimizing business opportunities. We are searching for a leader to drive the Decision Analytics to create more Customer Value.
- Master degree in Business Analytics, Machine Learning, Applied Mathematics or Statistics;
- Have 3-7Â years of practical experience in analytics in conducting predictive analysis within the financial services domain;
- Proficient in analytical tools i.e. SAS, SPSS, R and Python;
- Experience in dashboard development using Qlikview, Tableau;
- StrongÂ analyticalÂ ability toÂ translate statistical insights to makeÂ sound business strategies & decisions; Â
- Good leadership & stakeholders\’ management skill;
- Excellent interpersonal skills to engage at all levels;
- Sharp and possess a strongÂ eye for details.
- Experience in artificial intelligence.
- Drive decision making with Analytics and Develop /Â Maintain the framework for strategy andÂ management of Customer throughout his life;
- Analyse and review entire product portfolio across business lines;
- Use statistical and predictive modelling analytics to sharpen the marketing, customer acquisition, value creationÂ in the digital space;
- DefineÂ data collection strategy of key customerÂ segments to enrich the CRM system;
- Review & conduct analysisÂ across full suite of financial services products;
- Provide advanced analytical insights,Â identifying &Â validating opportunities to maximize customer value;
- Advisory and support to theÂ organization to sharpen new customer acquisition strategies;
- Leverage on statistical,Â predictive modeling and business analysis skills to drive customer value for the customer and organization;
- Lead &Â developÂ teamâ€™s technical competencies.