AnÂ exciting opportunity to drive, manage and execute Digital and Direct Marketing Campaign initiatives for the Financial Services client.
- Degree in Marketing or related field;
- Minimum 4 yearsâ€™ experience in Direct / Digital marketing with the focus on Campaign Management;
- Expertise on managing Campaign delivery, Campaign performance and Analytics;
- Good experience in word processing, creating spreadsheets and presentations;
- Strong vendor and stakeholder management skills;
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and presentation skills;
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision;
- Highly self-motivated, analytical and enthusiastic.
- Prior experience in banking or financial services.
- Lead the Campaign strategy to support the Customer philosophy and companyâ€™s digital business objectives as Campaign Manager;
- Be the first point of contact internally and externally for all campaigns related decisions;
- Strategize the optimisation of online, mobile, social, programmatic and video advertising campaigns – overseeing the trafficking and troubleshooting campaigns;
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to drive the best possible marketing and campaign results;
- Manage the end to campaigns as ideation, targeting, segmentation, visual design creation, platform management and monitoring;
- Manage Campaign Analytics by ensuring Campaign deliverables are within the budgeted timeline and cost;
- Schedule agency communication, campaign adoption and ensure adherence to legislations and regulations;
- Involved in Client Engagement via events,Â campaignsÂ and customized programs;
- Conduct extensive competitive industry analysis and post-implementation analysis of the various campaign programmes;
- Research and implement industry best campaign practices and provide recommendations to the management.