An exciting opportunity awaits you. Our client is looking for a Wintel Engineer to support the Infrastructure Platform and Services in the financial services industry.
- â€‹Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology;
- At least 5 years of working experience of server architecture setup and administration on Microsoft platform:
- Windows Server (2008/2012)Â & Desktop OS;
- Microsoft Exchange 2007/2010/2013 Environments,
- Microsoft Active DirectoryÂ 2008 and 2012 environments;,
- SCOM, SCCM and SharePoint;
- Design, set up, administrate and troubleshootÂ Microsoft Active Directory environments;
- Hands-on experienced in virtualized environment i.e. VMware or Citrix;
- Experience in HP Server Products, Virtual Server, DNS, Desktops and Applications;
- Worked on client/server architecture and data access using Windows technology;
- â€‹Proactive and independent with good organizational and proven time management skills;
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience working in Financial Services Industry;Â
- Understand regulatory requirements and changes which impact infrastructure platforms;
- ITIL Certification.
- Responsible for desktop, servers and associated infrastructure services projects;
- Responsible to install, design hardware configurations, maintain and support Windows Server 2008/2012 operating systems for local and remote systems;
- Responsible for architectural design, setup, administration, troubleshooting and migration of Mail and MTA servers in large networks for Microsoft Exchange environments;
- Able to analyze and provide solutions to problems related to installation, maintenance and operations of Wintel Platforms;
- Evaluate and deploy service packs, hot fixes and security patches;
- Assist in tracking and reporting of capacity across Windows servers and data center environments;
- Identify areas for improvement of computing environments;
- Collaborate with Asia Branch IT teams to support Wintel Platforms.