An excellent career opportunity for a IT Security ManagerÂ with experience in managing and implementing ITÂ SecurityÂ projects & solutions to be an integralÂ part of a global energy supply chain firm.
- A Bachelor\’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or similar field;
- At least 5-6Â years of working experience in ITÂ SecurityÂ projects;
- Has experience with security frameworks and risk management methodologies;
- Has strong scripting skills ( eg: shell scripts, Powershell, batch files );
- Has knowledge in patch management ,firewalls and intrusion detection/ prevention systems;
- Experience developing and maintaining policies, procedures, standards and guidelines;
- Excellent communicationÂ and stakeholder management abilities;
- Has good analytical and planning skill.
- Experience inÂ SecurityÂ Infrastructure Technologies i.e. CISCO Secure, Entrust, PKI, HSM, Powerbroker, PowerKeeper, Vernafi.
- As a Subject Matter ExpertÂ in the Operating Systems i.e. UNIX, Redhat Linux, Windows Server;
- Lead the implementation and design of infrastructure andÂ securityÂ assessment of complex, distributed application projects;
- Lead in process improvement for system monitoring and maintenance by developing/improving scripts and tools;
- Assess, review and report in the area of system performance and capacity;
- Perform knowledge transfer and sharing among team members;
- Response to incident and change events and able to quickly assess risk and impact on the operational task and escalation;
- Work closely with development team and ensure requirements are met and continuously update knowledge base;
- Proven ability to work with global partners and multi-cultural members within strict timelines.