We are looking for a passionate network engineer to join our client as a Senior Network Engineer. He/SheÂ responsible for providing regional oversight to network projects and operations for all sites within the region. The incumbent will also be responsible for architecture alignment and implementation of network installations and any other infrastructure related projects throughout the region.
- A Bachelorâ€™s degree with 3 years of experience with Regional Network both Data and Voice environments;
- Min 3 years Operational andÂ Data Center experience;
- Min 3 years in Project Management, including the ability to develop and lead cross-functional medium to large scale projects;
- Deep knowledge of networking architecture, firewall, VPN, MPLS, Wireless, Mobile Wireless and security appliances;
- Solid experience with standard requirements gathering, documentation, and testing processes;
- Possessed Network Architecture design and network / infrastructure security experience;
- Good vendor management experience;
- Ability to work under pressure of meeting deadlines under a fast growing workplace;
- Strong written and verbal communications skills;
- Schedule flexibility to work off hours for call rotation or changes.
- ITIL and/ or CCNP Certified.
- Responsible for the global alignment and oversight of the network services platform;Â Â
- Design, innovate and improve the network for Asia region;
- Document, review and approve architecture, governance, disaster recovery and business continuity;
- Capacity planning and monitoring for existing sites, new sites and site expansions;
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert (SME) forÂ Asia region providing guidance on best practices, tools and processes to manage network resources across the enterprise;
- Work in a highly collaborative mode across the organization and vendors to ensure that implementation for Networks are well understood and managed; effectively communicate design changes to all affected parties;
- Work closely with Vendors and Stakeholders to ensure the smooth operations and implementation of Network and related infrastructure services;
- Lead continuous improvement effort forÂ Asia to optimize performance and cost of services for network services.