An exciting opportunity awaits you. Our client is looking for a DevOps Engineer who is highly motivatedÂ to support the ServiceNowÂ platform within the financial services industry. You will gain global exposure as you work together with the regional teams to enhance and support the systems.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Business;
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience inÂ ServiceNowÂ including development, configuration, integration, implementation;
- Rich understanding in ITIL / ITSM;
- Possess basic understanding of API usage;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to pull a diverse group of individuals with different goals together and facilitate productive discussions;
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
- ITIL certification;
- CertifiedÂ ServiceNowÂ Specialist.
- Responsible forÂ ServiceNowÂ platform for BAU and any new initiatives;
- Administer Agile/Scrum/SDLC module inÂ ServiceNow for the development ofÂ ServiceNow;
- Develop and customizeÂ ServiceNowÂ â€“ from collecting requirements, writing implementation plans, to coding and execution of those plans;
- Work with other ServiceNowÂ stakeholders to ensure alignment of requirements;
- Deliver fixes and enhancement to existing ServiceNow workflows;
- Develop performance analytics reports in ServiceNow;
- Create and maintain API and data integration processes betweenÂ ServiceNowÂ and other services;
- Support updates, respond toÂ Service Requests and provide incident resolution;
- Perform integrations and process automation usingÂ ServiceNowÂ Orchestration;
- Recognize and report issues before they adversely impact the project schedule;
- Develop test cases for functional and regression testing;
- Generate operational reports and KPI analysis as needed.