An exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Developer to work with a leading financial institution to help develop, maintain and support their core mission critical application on Java/J2EE platform.
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field;
- At least 6Â years of experience in designing andÂ development of applications usingÂ Java /J2EE;
- Must have experience in databases -PL/SQL , Oracle 11g;
- Strong understanding of Struts and Hibernate frameworksÂ ,XML,Java Script, Oracle reports, design patterns;
- ExperienceÂ in full software development life cycle and assisting in production support to the teams in system deployments;
- Good experience coaching, mentoring and developing a team of direct reportsÂ ;
- Effective verbal and communication skill.
- Experience inÂ banking or insurance or other mission critical applications;
- Sun CertifiedÂ JavaÂ Programmer (SCJP);
- Analyze requirements, design specifications, perform coding, testing, document and maintainÂ Java/ J2EE systems for critical applications;
- Involve inÂ complete Software Development Life cycleÂ in development ofÂ JavaÂ applications and conduct system reviews, source-code reviews;
- Enhancing web based applications based on business needs and providing continuous supportÂ to the application;
- Interact with business teams and cross functional teams for system changes and enhancements;
- MaintainÂ all technical standards and ensure adherence at all times for best practices, frameworks, software coding standards and guidelines;
- Participates in the design, development and implementation of complex applications, often using new technologies;
- Must work well in a supportive and transparent team environment, while having the ability to research and resolve issues independently.