Our client is an established organization within the Banking & Financial Services domain.Â They are looking forÂ an experienced Test Analyst to assist the team in a wide range of UAT activities for the financial and regulatoryÂ reporting systems.
- Bachelorâ€™s degree in Information Technology or Computer Science;
- GoodÂ experienceÂ in executing SQL queriesÂ andÂ basicÂ batch file scripting;
- Experience inÂ testÂ planning,Â testÂ cases, scripts, scenarios creation and execution;
- Familiar withÂ Application Testing processes, guidelines, frameworks, checklist and policies;
- Proficient inÂ Microsoft Access,Â ExcelÂ and SQL queries;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Independent, proactive and able to work within high pressure environment;
- Excellent writtenÂ and verbal communication.
- ISTQB, Certified SoftwareÂ TesterÂ (CSTE) certification;
- Experience in banking / financial services industry.
- Provide support of the User Acceptance Tests (UAT) for Financial Accounting and Regulatory Reporting systems;
- End-to-end responsibility for the testing process (requirements, concepts, preparation and execution of tests, analysis ofÂ testÂ results);
- Develop SQL Queries to executeÂ testÂ cases and troubleshoot issues that arise during testing;
- DevelopÂ testÂ plans andÂ testÂ environment concepts and carry out UAT preparation and execution task;
- Analysis ofÂ testÂ results and measuring of KPIs against defined quality criteria;
- Conduct UAT and specificÂ testingÂ to ensureÂ data consistency, accuracy andÂ integrity;
- Provide post implementation supportÂ to ensure operational availability and scalability.
- ProvideÂ testÂ summary and regular status reporting;