Our clientÂ is seeking for a meticulous and driven Project Manager with good vendor management skills within the financial industry domain.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Systems;
- At least 4-5 yearsÂ of experience in Project Management;
- Prior experience in proposal preparation,Â vendors evaluation, selection and management;
- Proven ability to interact with various businessÂ users, senior management , IT teams and external vendorsÂ effectively;
- Experience in project plans, milestones, measures, budgets, resource and time management;
- Drives team work to resolve complex business issues through sharing in-depth knowledge and experience;
- Excellent leadership skills and emotional intelligence to influence key decisions, mediate conflicts and build consensus;
- Resourceful and proactive team player with excellent analytical and planning skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Relevant Certifications like PMP , PRINCE2.
- Responsible for all aspects of project management life cycle;
- Work with stakeholders to develop business case and to define project scope, goals and deliverables;
- Meet project deadlines, identify project obstacles, proactively mitigate risks and escalate and resolve issues effectively;
- Prepare/manage work plans, schedules, project estimates/budget, resource plans and status reports on a regular basis;
- Practically applyÂ projectÂ management concepts to facilitate the achievement ofÂ projectÂ goals ensuring predictable, consistent, and successful projectÂ delivery;
- Manage the scope change process with identification of risks and issues, and facilitate resolution, mitigation and prioritization;
- Conduct regularÂ projectÂ meetings and provide regular status monitoring on allÂ projectÂ activities;
- Manage stakeholders expectations, providing regular project status update;
- Identify project risks and work closely with team members to mitigate the risks and resolve project issues;
- Conduct regular quality assessment, monitor project performance and actively take preventive/corrective actions;
- Proper hand-over to Support team in accordance to procedures in placed;
- Conduct post implementation reviews and recommend areas forÂ improvement.