Exciting career opportunity for a Business Analyst to be involved inÂ DigitalÂ projects as part ofÂ DigitalÂ Transformation journey of a progressive organization.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems;
- HasÂ at leastÂ 3-4 years of Business AnalystÂ experience;
- Proficient in gathering,Â analyzing and documentingÂ requirements fromÂ businessÂ users;
- Proficient in translating and communicating user requirements in technical terms;
- Good experience in stakeholder and vendor management;
- Working experience in using Visio and documenting As-Is/To-Be processes and Use Case model; Â
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills and attention to detail;
- Strong communication, presentation, and technical writing skills.
- Prior experience in Insurance or Banking domain.
- Act as a liaison betweenÂ businessÂ users and technology team;
- Responsible for working withÂ businessÂ users to gather, understand and documentÂ businessÂ requirements;
- CoordinateÂ with stakeholders to conductÂ businessÂ requirements walk-through on enhancements and new projects;
- ArticulateÂ businessÂ requirements and translate them into technical specifications;
- Create and execute testing plans and coordinate User Acceptance Test;
- AnalyseÂ businessÂ processes, initiate improvements to enhance efficiency of workflow;
- Identify obstacles, proactively mitigate risks and escalate issues to be resolved effectively;
- Ensure necessary changes / enhancements are implemented and documented;
- Adhere to company, project and support standards and guidelines.