An exciting opportunity for a Security Consultant to strategise and implement security services within an enterprise-wide infrastructure.Â
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology;
- Has 5+ years of experience in management, deployment and maintenance of security services;
- Experience on various security technologies in the area of data protection, data integrity, authentication, application security;
- Strong understanding of latest security technologies, strategies in the area of Cryptography (algorithm implementation), PKI (digital signing), Identity Access Management (IAM);
- Excellent stakeholder management and management of project team members and external vendors;
- Strong team-player and ability to work in cross functional teams;
- Good interpersonal, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Security Certifications like CISA, GSEC, CISSP.
- Key leadership as Subject Matter Expert for Security Infrastructure and Applications;
- Responsible to conceptualise and strategise the implementation of security services, including new technology adoption;
- Plan, review and lead the design, development, implementation as well as budget planning for the secure services;
- Explore new technologies and plan/suggest new areas of improvement to support existing and new secure services and business processes;
- Identify security gaps, perform risk assessments in existing setup and propose mitigating measures;
- Implement best practices, assess new technologies, implement Proof-of-Concept, perform capacity planning and performance tuning;
- Manage vendors to deliver ensuring their deliverables adhere to the agreed standards.