We are looking for highly motivated professional to work as Senior Consultant to lead the team in Pega development.Â
- Degree in Computer Science or Computer EngineeringÂ or Information Technology;
- Have 4Â – 6Â years of experience in analysis, design, development andÂ deployment on application development;
- StrongÂ hands-on experience in Pega Development;
- ProficientÂ in using PegaÂ framework and components;
- Experienced in Java, J2EE technologies;
- Good working knowledge inÂ rational database such as DB2 or Oracle;
- Excellent analytical skills and problem solving abilities;
- A good team player with the ability to work independently.
- Certified in Pega CLSA / CSSA.
- Responsible for overall application design and development on the Pega system and frameworks;
- Perform requirement gatherings,Â analysis and developing technical specifications;
- Perform application and implementationÂ design, as well asÂ code review;Â Â
- Lead and manage the team to carry out implementation, integration, testing and documentation, ensuringÂ project timeline are met;
- Ensures theÂ scalability, availability, maintainability, and flexibility of application;
- Ensures delivered work meets technical and functional requirements;Â
- Provides regular updates on project progress and outstanding issues;
- Assures that application designs are consistent with industry best practices.