Exciting opportunity for you to play a part as a System Engineer in a talented IT team to deliver technological efficiency and deliver mission critical infrastructures and ensuring highest levels of availability, performance and security.
- Diploma/Degree inÂ Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology;
- ExperienceÂ inÂ systemÂ installation, configuration,Â administration of Windows servers;
- Knowledge of Windows Server, workstations, MS Exchange, System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), VMware, monitoring tools like SolarWindsÂ and other software applications;
- Independent and committed to provideÂ systemÂ support according to service level agreements;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Proficient planning, organisational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA);
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA).
- â€‹Responsible to manage, configure and maintain all installed systems and infrastructure;
- PerformÂ systemÂ administration operations and management of servers,Â as well as related network to ensure availability of services;
- Work closely with vendors for new systems/deployment/configuration/services to ensure requirements are met; providing L2 / L3 support;
- Work closely with the cross-functional team membersÂ inÂ systemÂ deployment andÂ to troubleshoot sites experiencing configuration management problems;
- Able to analyze, test, maintainÂ and provide solutions to problems related to software applications, system management tools, operating systems in Windows based environment;
- Ensure high level of security, performanceÂ and availability;
- Maintain up-to-date systems documentation and change requests.