An exciting opportunity for a Mobile Developer (IOS or Android)Â to be part of new digital mobile projects within financial sector.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar field qualification;
- At least 2- 8 years of work experience inÂ Mobile application development (Android and iOS);
- Good knowledge of databases like Oracle DB, SQL server;
- Has a flair to innovate, create and think out-of-the-box;
- Familiar with latest technology trends, practices in mobile and digital;
- Excellent communication skill who is independent, critical and proactive.
- Java certified;
- Prior experience in financial industry.
- Responsible for analyzing business requirements, developing technical specifications, coding, implementation, integration, documentation and user guide according to agreed standards;
- Prepare mobile application design, perform coding, interface programs and develops technical design document,Â deployment, implementation & participate in mobile application testing;
- Participate in full mobile application development life cycle from conducting technical solutions sessions, conduct technical system analysis;
- Support & maintain current as well as new applications;
- Perform application testing, trouble shooting, deployment, maintenance and documentation;
- Participate in implementation roll out and provide for operational support for enhancement after implementation;
- Provide post-implementation support and ensure necessary changes/enhancements are implemented and documented.