An exciting techno-functional role for a talented Senior IT professional to oversee and lead the team for mission critical applications.Â
- Minimum 12 years of experience working with IT projects;
- At least 5 years of IT project management experience;
- Good experience in mission critical Mainframe and Open Systems applications;
- Good working experience inÂ end-to-end softwareÂ development, familiar with all phases ofÂ Software DevelopmentÂ Life Cycle (SDLC);Â
- Proven track record inÂ designing and building complex software systems and applications;
- Strong technically capability to conduct review on solution design and implementation;Â
- Strong leadership and stakeholder management skills and technical team management experience;
- Proven track record of supporting and delivering complex projects;
- Possess good communication skills in oral and written with good presentation skills and influence stakeholders;
- Able to work in fast and challenging environment with tight deadlines.
- Experience in Financial Services.
- Manage work plans, schedules,Â projectÂ estimates / budget, resource plans and status reports;
- Perform technical review on solution design, as well asÂ code review, as and when necessary;
- Lead the planning and implementation / migration of work plans to determine the required tasks and resources for projects spanning multiple business units;
- Manage and work with various stakeholders of all levels on ITÂ projectsÂ initiation and delivery;
- Responsible to guide and drive the team ensuringÂ deliverables adhere toÂ projectÂ schedule and standards;
- Manage the scope change process with identification of risks and issues, and facilitate resolution, mitigation and prioritization;
- Assign work activities and priorities to theÂ projectÂ teamÂ and ensure adherence to best practices, standards, policies and framework;
- Perform vendor management;
- Support the Business-As-Usual (BAU) activities and Change Management strategyÂ post-implementation;
- Stay abreast of the latest technologies to support business processes.