We are seeking an experienced individual with experience with software application release management. Where you will be working with various teams to ensure the smooth delivery of applications for production. You will be involved with the planning and management of software releases and deployment activities, which will have an impact on Singaporeans.Â
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Technology;
- At least 4 years of experience in software development operations (requirements gathering, development, testing or deployment);
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in release management, release engineering or deployment;
- Hands-on experience in design and implementing SCM (Software Configuration Management);
- Good working understanding ofÂ Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC);
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills.
- Experience on working with large source code repositories;Â
- Experienced with Agile, Scrum or DevOps Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies;
- Experienced with SCM tools (IBM UrbanCode, SonarQube or Jenkins).
- Responsible to ensure successful application releases by planning and managing the deployment activities and coordinate with various application teams and external vendors (if required);
- Responsible for COBOL & Java code relationship management;Â
- Design, implement and improve the existing Software Configuration management (SCM) solutions;
- Involve in managing the SCM projects, ensuring milestones and deliverable qualities are met within timeline;Â
- Proactively identify build/release pipeline bottlenecks, diagnose, and resolve build failures, and discover new efficiencies;
- Provide production support and work closely with the application teamsÂ to efficientlyÂ solve issues;
- Design andÂ develop automated deployment / test scripts and support high quality software build in a continuous build environment;
- Ensure projects adhere to the organizationâ€™s Project Life Cycle Model and ITIL/CMMI/AgileÂ best practice.