We are looking for a Business Analyst with good business domain in Corporate Banking to propelÂ new analytics initiativesÂ within the bank.
- DegreeÂ in Banking, Commerce or Information Systems;
- At leastÂ 5 years of Business Analyst experience in the Financial Services Industry;
- Has good business domain knowledge in Corporate Banking (Account Opening, Loans), Cash Management, Payments and Trade Finance;
- Strong experience in requirements gathering, gap analysis and documentation;
- Demonstrated capability in functional analysis, system workflow, data modelling, data mappingÂ and testing;
- Knowledge on Business Intelligence (BI) and Data Warehouse (DW) concepts;
- AnÂ understanding of creating maps/interactive dashboard catalog objects;
- ProficientÂ in Microsoft Excel, VBA, SQL queries for data analysis and reporting;
- Ability to work independently, manage stress and multi-task in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong communication, presentation, and documentation skills.
- Python,Â R and QlikView.
- Responsible for working with business users to gather, understand, collate and document business requirements;
- Responsible to design data mapping, data sourcing, dataÂ visualization and dashboard to report critical success metrics andÂ analyticsÂ related to Corporate Banking;
- Involve in new project implementation, enhancements and Business As Usual operational support;
- Work closely with the technology team to articulate business requirements and translate into technical specifications;
- Coordinate closely with stakeholders to conduct business requirements walk-through on enhancements and new projects;
- Create and execute testing plans and coordinate both the System Integration Testing and User Acceptance Test;
- Identify obstacles, proactively mitigate risks and escalate issues to be resolved effectively.
- Support in the Business-As-Usual activities and ensure that users requirements and requests are delivered timely, accurately and successfully.