An excellent opportunity for an experienced ProjectÂ ManagerÂ who has rich exposure to Big Data and Artificial Intelligence to join one of the leading Financial Institutions.
- Familiar with both Agile and Waterfall methodologies;
- At least 10Â years of experience in managing IT projects and software/application development lifecycles;
- Strong full-cycle project delivery management experience;
- Experience in Enterprise Data Warehouse, Business IntelligenceÂ and BigÂ Data – HadoopÂ (Cloudera or Hortonworks), Netezza;
- Expertise in BI, Analytics reporting, operational reporting, KPIâ€™s, Dashboards, Charting, and visualization tools -Â QlikView, Qlik Sense, SAS, R;
- Familiar with Big Data Artificial Intelligence ( AI )Â – Natural Language, Machine Learning and Data Mining;
- Experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC);
- Drives team work to resolve complex business issues through sharing in-depth knowledge and experience;
- Strong communicator with clarity of thought, thrive under stress and still able to exhibits poise and focus;
- Exceptional ability to adapt, analyze, conceptualize and resolve problems.
- Scrum Certified;
- Familiarity with collaboration tools – Confluence, Jira, CrowdAround, Trello/Slack. Fluid Query, Flume, SQOOP.
- Manage and oversee a series of full-cycle projects on Big Data and AI;
- Design, develop and implement AI solutions alongside other internal teams;
- Participate in pre and post project activities;
- Work closely with the group of key business owners on the agreed project objectives;
- Coordinate project deliverables, ensuring quality and configuration management;
- Analyze and highlight project risks and develop risk mitigation plans;
- Work closely with vendors, business partners and data center in projects.