Exciting opportunity for Senior Database Administrator to be the Database subject matter expert for the organization.
- Over 10 years of experience in database administration and management;
- Expert in at least two of the following: Oracle, MS SQL, DB2, Hadoop, Datalake;
- Strong experience in design, installation, configurationÂ and monitoring of DB2 Databases;
- StrongÂ ExperienceÂ in performance tuning, security, backup and recoveryÂ for DB2 database;
- Excellent knowledge of RDBMS environments, DB2, MS SQL, Oracle DB;
- Good experience in setting up and maintaining mission critical databases;
- Independent and aÂ strong team player;
- Excellent spoken and writtenÂ communication skills.Â
- Worked in Financial Services Sector.
- Act as a subject matter expert for database related issues;
- Responsible for database administration and operation, code changes, integrity and availability of data assets;
- PerformÂ installation, design,Â implementation of high availability databaseÂ environment and troubleshooting;Â
- HandleÂ databaseÂ capacity planning, performance tuning andÂ backup and recovery plan to ensure availability ofÂ database services;Â
- Implement security policies to ensure integrity and accuracy of the database;
- Ensure properÂ housekeeping and monitoring of all database systems;
- Liaise with vendors on purchase, licensing and resolution of critical issues and bugs related to database.