An interesting opportunity to be part of team to provide Infrastructure Services particularly in administrating software distribution, patch management, system inventory and operating system deploymentÂ using Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM).
- Degree in Information Technology, Information Science, Computer Science;
- MinimumÂ 5 years of relevant IT infrastructure implementation, operations and maintenance experience;
- At least 3 years of experience with SCCM 2012/2016 supporting over 10,000 users;
- Experienced with task automation using scripts (Powershell, VBScript);
- Experienced with deployment, packet delivery, patching and upgrades using SCCM;
- Excellent technical troubleshooting skills;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Must have excellent team skills and collaboration skills.
- MicrosoftÂ SCCM Certified.
- Responsible for the design, implementation, operations, fault resolution, capacity planning and performance managementÂ of the Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) infrastructure;
- Provide technical consultation for SCCM to desktop support engineers & vendors;
- Responsible to analyze SCCM log files, provide patch management support, and off-hours maintenance window operations;
- Responsible to plan, implement and document system patching and upgrades to ensure high level of security, maintainability, reliability and availability;
- Validate deployment plans for compliance within existing performance limitations of the SCCM;
- Work closely with the external vendors in system deployment andÂ to troubleshoot sites experiencing configuration management problems;
- Provide regular reports in demonstrating patch level (e.g. Antivirus compliance patch) comply across sites/assets.