An exciting opportunity for an experienced Software Engineer to work with a leading financial service organization to help develop, maintain and support their mission critical digital financial applications.Â Â
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or related field;
- At leastÂ 3 – 4 years of experience in the development of applications usingÂ Java;
- Good experience in mobile development (iOS or Android);Â Â
- Experience in implementing at least 2 full cycles of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC);
- Strong technical skills in NodeJS, Web Services (SOAP / RESTful), HTML5, CSS, XML, XSL;
- Good working knowledge in databases such as Oracle, MS SQL Server;
- Knowledgeable in Object Oriented Programming (OOPS) and related concepts like Abstraction, Inheritance, Data Structures, JDBC,Â Multithreading, Design Patterns;Â
- Independent and proactiveÂ yet a strong team player;
- Excellent spoken and writtenÂ communication skills.
- Experience working in the financial sector;Â
- Familiar with Agile environment.
- Responsible for analyzing users requirements and developing technical specifications;
- Perform coding, implementation, integration, documentation and user guide according to agreed standards;
- Provide technical maintenance by trouble shooting problems and providing effective solutions;
- Involve in System Integration Testing and User Acceptance Testing;
- Involve in user and system support during and post implementation.